Abacoa of Jupiter, South Florida’s Best Community
Abacoa Country Club in Jupiter Florida is more of a community than a neighborhood. From Condos, town-homes, Single family and Estate homes Abacoa has it all. Aside from the homes, a world class semi private Country Club, Restaurants, Shopping and a Professional baseball stadium Abacoa of Jupiter has it all. This is why Abacoa is such a sought after community. Buying or selling a home here can be tricky because of the competitive nature of the area. This is why you need a team that thinks out side the box, knows the area very well and is going to do what it takes to get you the best price on your purchase or sale.
Beacon Cove and Independence Middle School are both located in the Abacoa community. There are multiple bike paths and school crossings to assist children going to and from school. There are also two schools located just outside the Abacoa property, which include Lighthouse Elementary and Jupiter Middle. The two closest high schools include W.T. Dwyer and Jupiter High which are both just a few minutes away off of Military trail. The Abacoa community also includes Florida Atlantic University with student housing options on campus. At this campus LifeSong Community Church , Family Church, and Chabad Jewish Center all call Abacoa their home.
Abacoa offers residents multiple recreational activities
- Checkout a baseball game at the Roger Dean Stadium which is home to the Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals for spring training
- Play a round of golf or join the semi-private Abacoa Golf Club across the street from FAU.
- Enjoy the beautiful surroundings, nature and bike trails throughout the community and local neighborhoods
- Play hockey, basketball,racquetball tennis at the South Jupiter Community Park
- Skate or ride your BMX bike the ramps at the local Skate Park
Neighborhoods built by DiVosta
- Windsor Park
- Canterbury Place
- Mallory Creek
- Osceola Woods
- San Palermo
- The Sophia
- Charleston Court
The online Word editor helps you compose easily documents for the web.